Welcome to our guide
Our pubs reflect this region's scenery and complex heritage. Rural flavours are strong at The Ram, an ancient inn at Holme Chapel, and Dick Hudsons, Bingley Moor. The Bay Horse in picturesque Bradley is on the Leeds Liverpool Canal, recalling an industrial past. By contrast, The Cow & Calf offers the dramatic panorama of Ilkley Moor as does The Calverley Arms, which also has views over the Aire Valley.
Download The Yorkshire Dales Collection Guide
Find out more and download a colour or back and white copy of our complete collection guide for Yorkshire Dales.
- Download the Yorkshire Dales Collection Guide (colour)*
- Download the Yorkshire Dales Collection Guide (black/white)*
Discover a Vintage Inn in Yorkshire Dales
The Vintage Inns of Yorkshire Dales offer a warm welcome and respite on a cold winter's day and the ideal spot to enjoy sunshine, a cold drink and beautiful rural views on balmy summer evenings.
*Collection Guides open in a new window. To view them you will need the Free Adobe Reader
Your map is loading...
Using the interactive map
- Use your mouse to move the map around, click on it and drag.
- The red and blue markers on the map each represent a pub in this region. Blue markers signify that the pub also has accommodation attached.
- To view a pub address and plan your route click on the pub's coloured marker.
- Use the + and - buttons on the map or your mouse-wheel to zoom the map in and out for more details.