Welcome to our guide
To journey between ancient St Albans, the Garden City of Welwyn and the riverside town of Hoddesdon is to travel in time and savor the varied qualities that make Hertfordshire so special. Only 20 miles north of London, the region retains a unique identity with thriving towns and picturesque villages set in beautiful countryside.
The Vintage Inns of Hertfordshire offer historic charm and traditions alongside contemporary standards of excellence. They are a destination for an autumn fireside gathering or a lazy summer's day in the garden. They are the perfect base from which to stretch your legs on a leisurely walk and work up an appetite for a mouth-watering meal.
Download The Hertfordshire Collection Guide
Find out more and download a colour or back and white copy of our complete collection guide for Hertfordshire.
- Download the Hertfordshire Collection Guide (colour)*
- Download the Hertfordshire Collection Guide (black/white)*
Discover a Vintage Inn in Hertfordshire
Visitors may even appreciate the help our pub pages offer in finding things to do across the county, resting easy that there's always a good Vintage Inn nearby where they can reflect on the real flavour of their surroundings.
*Collection Guides open in a new window. To view them you will need the Free Adobe Reader
Your map is loading...
Using the interactive map
- Use your mouse to move the map around, click on it and drag.
- The red and blue markers on the map each represent a pub in this region. Blue markers signify that the pub also has accommodation attached.
- To view a pub address and plan your route click on the pub's coloured marker.
- Use the + and - buttons on the map or your mouse-wheel to zoom the map in and out for more details.