Worcestershire and Warwickshire
Welcome to our guide
Like jewels sparkling in the rich green tapestry of England's heartland, these pubs shine as centres of hospitality, good eating and drinking.
All are inextricably linked to local history, predominantly the battles between Cromwell's Parliamentarians and the Royalists of King Charles. And sitting at the heart of Dunchurch, the 'Gunpowder Plot' village, The Dun Cow is one of those ancient British pubs whose history and character are in every brick.
Download The Worcestershire and Warwickshire Collection Guide
Find out more and download a colour or back and white copy of our complete collection guide for Worcestershire and Warwickshire.
- Download the Worcestershire and Warwickshire Collection Guide (colour)*
- Download the Worcestershire and Warwickshire Collection Guide (black/white)*
Discover a Vintage Inn in Worcestershire and Warwickshire
At Earlswood and Alvechurch you'll find two Red Lions, both offering 'roaring' fires, a feature of all our inns when the weather turns. They have served as the village meeting places for hundreds of years. And some like The Heron's Nest at Knowle are blessed by their location, in this case with the Grand Union Canal right outside providing a tranquil highway.
The rich cultural heritage of the area means there is always something of interest within a few miles. But there are contemporary attractions too, ranging from theatres in world class Stratford to vibrant city centres offering excellent shopping.
*Collection Guides open in a new window. To view them you will need the Free Adobe Reader
Your map is loading...
Using the interactive map
- Use your mouse to move the map around, click on it and drag.
- The red and blue markers on the map each represent a pub in this region. Blue markers signify that the pub also has accommodation attached.
- To view a pub address and plan your route click on the pub's coloured marker.
- Use the + and - buttons on the map or your mouse-wheel to zoom the map in and out for more details.