Welcome to our guide
From the rolling beauty of the Chiltern Hills to the wonders of Woburn Abbey, these pubs are dotted around an area of many surprises.
Well built, and very much a part of the landscape, their time-worn outlines reinforce the promise of the traditional British inn - good hearty fare, fine ale and wine and a comfortable fireside pew.
Download The Three Counties Collection Guide
Find out more and download a colour or back and white copy of our complete collection guide for Three Counties.
- Download the Three Counties Collection Guide (colour)*
- Download the Three Counties Collection Guide (black/white)*
Discover a Vintage Inn in Three Counties
Around Aylesbury you'll find The Bugle Horn, The Five Bells and The Firecrest.
If you like magic, you'll find a spell at The Cunning Man most enjoyable. It's a big rambling pub that takes its name from an ancient legend of a good wizard who protected people from dark spirits.
And at Woburn, where you'll find the famous safari park, you can discover the joys of The Flying Fox. This is a great area to tour round - and you'll never be far away from the authentic taste of England at a Vintage Inn.
*Collection Guides open in a new window. To view them you will need the Free Adobe Reader
Your map is loading...
Using the interactive map
- Use your mouse to move the map around, click on it and drag.
- The red and blue markers on the map each represent a pub in this region. Blue markers signify that the pub also has accommodation attached.
- To view a pub address and plan your route click on the pub's coloured marker.
- Use the + and - buttons on the map or your mouse-wheel to zoom the map in and out for more details.