Welcome to our guide
From ancient Cannock Chase in the north to scenic Earlswood Lakes in the south, the eight hostelries that make up this Collection are unique yet also have much in common. If you are planning a days walking, going for a drive or simply visiting a local attraction, then take one in for morning coffee, a light lunch or complete your outing with a hearty evening meal.
Most of the inns are a careful restoration of an existing pub that's hundreds of years old. Each has its own character with restored period features and log burning fires and offers a warm welcome on a cold winter's day and a place to enjoy sunshine, a cold drink and rural views on a summer's evening.
Download The Black Country Collection Guide
Find out more and download a colour or back and white copy of our complete collection guide for Black Country.
- Download the Black Country Collection Guide (colour)*
- Download the Black Country Collection Guide (black/white)*
Discover a Vintage Inn in Black Country
All serve a full menu of traditional British favourites, each has blackboard specials and on Sundays there is a selection of succulent roasts. Real cask conditioned ales are the norm rather than the exception and the wine menu encompasses popular grapes to suit every taste and pocket.
*Collection Guides open in a new window. To view them you will need the Free Adobe Reader
Your map is loading...
Using the interactive map
- Use your mouse to move the map around, click on it and drag.
- The red and blue markers on the map each represent a pub in this region. Blue markers signify that the pub also has accommodation attached.
- To view a pub address and plan your route click on the pub's coloured marker.
- Use the + and - buttons on the map or your mouse-wheel to zoom the map in and out for more details.