Welcome to our guide
Complex and contrasting this region is an astounding mix of breathtaking scenery and rich heritage; from early old England to the boom of the Industrial Revolution. Our twelve pubs are a reflection of the landscape, its people and the centuries of events that have shaped their fabric.
Each Vintage Inn offers the same high quality, yet each has its own unique story to tell, whether it be one of Peak District folklore, moorland hill farming traditions or ancient tales that have inspired literary greats. Inns that were once just places to break a journey, through the wild and natural beauty of the area, have now become favourite destinations.
Download The South Yorkshire Collection Guide
Find out more and download a colour or back and white copy of our complete collection guide for South Yorkshire.
- Download the South Yorkshire Collection Guide (colour)*
- Download the South Yorkshire Collection Guide (black/white)*
Discover a Vintage Inn in South Yorkshire
So discover what we have to offer and linger a while to savour mouth-watering dishes, a variety of delicious wines and, of course, great British cask-conditioned ales. Enjoy an abundance of countryside walks; tour vibrant cities and appreciate the first class museums, parks and visitor attractions of this proud region.
*Collection Guides open in a new window. To view them you will need the Free Adobe Reader
Your map is loading...
Using the interactive map
- Use your mouse to move the map around, click on it and drag.
- The red and blue markers on the map each represent a pub in this region. Blue markers signify that the pub also has accommodation attached.
- To view a pub address and plan your route click on the pub's coloured marker.
- Use the + and - buttons on the map or your mouse-wheel to zoom the map in and out for more details.