Welcome to our guide
Welcome to ten ideal and charming venues from which to explore this complex and fascinating region of England. Choose canal side walks in quaint country villages or leisurely strolls through nature parks and leafy woodlands. Plus, you're never far from the wild beauty of the west coast that has so shaped life here.
If history is your thing, then there are many ancient manor houses from which to choose, while urban life revolves around acclaimed zoos, first class city centre shopping, lively museums and art galleries. However you choose to spend your leisure, each Vintage Inn will offer you a full menu of British favourites and blackboard specials, plus surroundings of great charm and character in which to enjoy them.
Download The Lancashire Collection Guide
Find out more and download a colour or back and white copy of our complete collection guide for Lancashire.
- Download the Lancashire Collection Guide (colour)*
- Download the Lancashire Collection Guide (black/white)*
Discover a Vintage Inn in Lancashire
If the day is cold we've got roaring log fires, piping hot dishes, rich red wines and hearty ales to warm your heart, and when the weather is fine we have refreshing drinks and delightful light snacks to put a spring in your step.
*Collection Guides open in a new window. To view them you will need the Free Adobe Reader
Your map is loading...
Using the interactive map
- Use your mouse to move the map around, click on it and drag.
- The red and blue markers on the map each represent a pub in this region. Blue markers signify that the pub also has accommodation attached.
- To view a pub address and plan your route click on the pub's coloured marker.
- Use the + and - buttons on the map or your mouse-wheel to zoom the map in and out for more details.