North Downs and Surrey
Welcome to our guide
Carpeted with beautiful countryside and just a stone's throw from the capital, Surrey offers a wealth of world-class attractions, contemporary arts venues, unique events and no less than eleven Vintage Inns.
Vibrant towns nestle alongside unspoilt villages, like Banstead and Coulsdon. There's also the breathtaking scenery of the Surrey Hills, Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It's a feature that dominates a region that is pepper potted with captivating country houses and gardens. Visitors might also enjoy a walk along the many waterways that meander towards the Thames; The Lee, Mole and Wey Valleys plus the Basingstoke Canal.
Download The North Downs and Surrey Collection Guide
Find out more and download a colour or back and white copy of our complete collection guide for North Downs and Surrey.
- Download the North Downs and Surrey Collection Guide (colour)*
- Download the North Downs and Surrey Collection Guide (black/white)*
Discover a Vintage Inn in North Downs and Surrey
It's a diverse and rich landscape just waiting to be discovered, but once you have be sure to refresh and revitalize in the equally inviting surroundings of our pubs. Spacious summer beer gardens and warming winter log fires set the scene, but the main attraction is always the quality pub fare on offer inside each and every Vintage Inn.
*Collection Guides open in a new window. To view them you will need the Free Adobe Reader
Your map is loading...
Using the interactive map
- Use your mouse to move the map around, click on it and drag.
- The red and blue markers on the map each represent a pub in this region. Blue markers signify that the pub also has accommodation attached.
- To view a pub address and plan your route click on the pub's coloured marker.
- Use the + and - buttons on the map or your mouse-wheel to zoom the map in and out for more details.