Harrogate, York and Leeds
Welcome to our guide
This magnificent area is big on reputation and promise, and provides miles of stunning countryside, charming market towns, fabulous shopping and exciting journeys back in time. Among our pubs is the Roundhay Fox, a traditional stone hostelry on the outskirts of Leeds. At Harrogate, you'll discover The Kestrel, set in a tranquil and attractive landscape, and at the Three Cups, Stamford Bridge, you'll find an area steeped in history.
Download The Harrogate, York and Leeds Collection Guide
Find out more and download a colour or back and white copy of our complete collection guide for Harrogate, York and Leeds.
- Download the Harrogate, York and Leeds Collection Guide (colour)*
- Download the Harrogate, York and Leeds Collection Guide (black/white)*
Discover a Vintage Inn in Harrogate, York and Leeds
The Vintage Inns of Harrogate, York and Leeds offer a warm welcome and respite on a cold winter's day and the ideal spot to enjoy sunshine, a cold drink and beautiful rural views on balmy summer evenings.
*Collection Guides open in a new window. To view them you will need the Free Adobe Reader
Your map is loading...
Using the interactive map
- Use your mouse to move the map around, click on it and drag.
- The red and blue markers on the map each represent a pub in this region. Blue markers signify that the pub also has accommodation attached.
- To view a pub address and plan your route click on the pub's coloured marker.
- Use the + and - buttons on the map or your mouse-wheel to zoom the map in and out for more details.