Welcome to our guide
Our twelve classic inns are woven into the fabric of the highlands and lowlands, the coastal retreats and suburban pockets that make up the tapestry of Scotland. We live and breathe Scottish hospitality through time-honoured levels of traditional service in localities that are stunning and accessible.
Take your time (and your pick) from historic hamlets, salubrious seaside towns, bustling cities, cultural icons, canalside heritage, romantic rivers and progressive commuter towns that are all the better for their vintage local pub. And don't forget the walking from our doorsteps is usually second to none.
Download The Scotland Collection Guide
Find out more and download a colour or back and white copy of our complete collection guide for Scotland.
- Download the Scotland Collection Guide (colour)*
- Download the Scotland Collection Guide (black/white)*
Discover a Vintage Inn in Scotland
Without exception, these inns serve the very best pub fare, delicious wines, cask conditioned ales and consistently good food. They all make excellent bases from which to go exploring, or to relax over a fireside meal and recount the day's adventures with friends. Cosy accommodation can also be on the menu so you can rest assured there is always a welcome in the hillsides and glens.
*Collection Guides open in a new window. To view them you will need the Free Adobe Reader
Your map is loading...
Using the interactive map
- Use your mouse to move the map around, click on it and drag.
- The red and blue markers on the map each represent a pub in this region. Blue markers signify that the pub also has accommodation attached.
- To view a pub address and plan your route click on the pub's coloured marker.
- Use the + and - buttons on the map or your mouse-wheel to zoom the map in and out for more details.