Welcome to our guide
From sleepy villages and outstandingly beautiful areas such as Charnwood, to vibrant urban centres and contemporary culture, Leicestershire has much to charm and intrigue, and that includes our distinctive pubs. The Red Cow, a rare countryside gem, is an ancient thatched inn dating to the 1650s. And the Badger's Sett at Cropston was built just for visitors coming to enjoy the countryside.
Download The Leicestershire Collection Guide
Find out more and download a colour or back and white copy of our complete collection guide for Leicestershire.
- Download the Leicestershire Collection Guide (colour)*
- Download the Leicestershire Collection Guide (black/white)*
Discover a Vintage Inn in Leicestershire
The Vintage Inns of Leicestershire offer a warm welcome and respite on a cold winter's day and the ideal spot to enjoy sunshine, a cold drink and beautiful rural views on balmy summer evenings.
*Collection Guides open in a new window. To view them you will need the Free Adobe Reader
Your map is loading...
Using the interactive map
- Use your mouse to move the map around, click on it and drag.
- The red and blue markers on the map each represent a pub in this region. Blue markers signify that the pub also has accommodation attached.
- To view a pub address and plan your route click on the pub's coloured marker.
- Use the + and - buttons on the map or your mouse-wheel to zoom the map in and out for more details.