Derbyshire and Notts
Welcome to our guide
Fascinating little villages and glorious rolling countryside - pick any Vintage Inn in the South Derbyshire Collection and you'll find the perfect refreshment stop while exploring the area. In the foothills to the Peak District, the Hanging Gate, Shottlegate, is popular with walkers. Near Kegworth, The Otter promises canalside strolls, while the Spread Eagle, Rolleston, sits by a brook. And The Rose & Crown, Morley, is well placed for visiting Derby's Cathedral Quarter.
Download The Derbyshire and Notts Collection Guide
Find out more and download a colour or back and white copy of our complete collection guide for Derbyshire and Notts.
- Download the Derbyshire and Notts Collection Guide (colour)*
- Download the Derbyshire and Notts Collection Guide (black/white)*
Discover a Vintage Inn in Derbyshire and Notts
The Vintage Inns of Derbyshire and Notts offer a warm welcome and respite on a cold winter's day and the ideal spot to enjoy sunshine, a cold drink and beautiful rural views on balmy summer evenings.
*Collection Guides open in a new window. To view them you will need the Free Adobe Reader
Your map is loading...
Using the interactive map
- Use your mouse to move the map around, click on it and drag.
- The red and blue markers on the map each represent a pub in this region. Blue markers signify that the pub also has accommodation attached.
- To view a pub address and plan your route click on the pub's coloured marker.
- Use the + and - buttons on the map or your mouse-wheel to zoom the map in and out for more details.