Lichfield and Sutton
Welcome to our guide
At the heart of the local community, these fine inns are all significant landmarks within a prosperous part of Middle England that nevertheless holds true to its roots and traditions.
Download The Lichfield and Sutton Collection Guide
Find out more and download a colour or back and white copy of our complete collection guide for Lichfield and Sutton.
- Download the Lichfield and Sutton Collection Guide (colour)*
- Download the Lichfield and Sutton Collection Guide (black/white)*
Discover a Vintage Inn in Lichfield and Sutton
The Hedgehog in the historic cathedral city of Lichfield looks out over the distinctive three spires and epitomises its old-world character. And the Bulls Head at Shenstone is as integral a part of village life as when it doubled as the local court.
They are all striking and sympathetically restored buildings, but The White Horse, Curdworth and The Tame Otter, Hopwas have the additional benefit of the Birmingham & Fazeley Canal on the doorstep.
Quaffable real cask ales, fines wines, roaring log fires and consistently good British food are the norm, but so are pleasant walks from the door, country parks, heritage attractions and quaint villages nearby to wonder at.
*Collection Guides open in a new window. To view them you will need the Free Adobe Reader
Your map is loading...
Using the interactive map
- Use your mouse to move the map around, click on it and drag.
- The red and blue markers on the map each represent a pub in this region. Blue markers signify that the pub also has accommodation attached.
- To view a pub address and plan your route click on the pub's coloured marker.
- Use the + and - buttons on the map or your mouse-wheel to zoom the map in and out for more details.