Middlesex and the Thames Valley
Welcome to our guide
This intriguing area is on the fringes of the great city of London yet overwhelmingly influenced by the countryside. A great playground its rivers, lakes and canals offer a huge variety of diversions, as do our seven Inns.
The majestic Thames is a silver thread connecting many of our pubs. As is the Grand Union Canal, a waterway that links urban pockets with picturesque villages in a region that moves from the patterned beauty of the chalk hills of the Chilterns to the leafy forests around Windsor where King John once journeyed.
Download The Middlesex and the Thames Valley Collection Guide
Find out more and download a colour or back and white copy of our complete collection guide for Middlesex and the Thames Valley.
- Download the Middlesex and the Thames Valley Collection Guide (colour)*
- Download the Middlesex and the Thames Valley Collection Guide (black/white)*
Discover a Vintage Inn in Middlesex and the Thames Valley
With so much on offer, it's reassuring to know there are seven Vintage Inns nearby where you can be sure of great food, drink and hospitality. Inns and countryside alike offer a veritable feast; a procession of dishes serving culture and traditional sustenance, each contributing to a banquet of British heritage. Best of all you don't have to book your seat at this great table, just come and visit anytime!
*Collection Guides open in a new window. To view them you will need the Free Adobe Reader
Your map is loading...
Using the interactive map
- Use your mouse to move the map around, click on it and drag.
- The red and blue markers on the map each represent a pub in this region. Blue markers signify that the pub also has accommodation attached.
- To view a pub address and plan your route click on the pub's coloured marker.
- Use the + and - buttons on the map or your mouse-wheel to zoom the map in and out for more details.