Bristol, Bath and Gloucester
Welcome to our guide
From Jane Austen's Bath to the trading legacy of Bristol and its docks, this area is home to some of the country's richest cultural heritage - and some of its most beautiful landscapes. Within it most of our six inns can trace their history back over several centuries, while some have even played a direct role in the making of history.
You can take in stunning estuary views, quaint villages, delightful nature parks, leafy woodlands and countryside paths, plus first class city centre attractions. Our inns all make excellent bases from which to explore, serving fine cask conditioned ales, delicious wines and of course terrific pub food. Whether you're visiting on a hot summer's day or in the depths of winter, we offer surroundings to match your mood.
Download The Bristol, Bath and Gloucester Collection Guide
Find out more and download a colour or back and white copy of our complete collection guide for Bristol, Bath and Gloucester.
- Download the Bristol, Bath and Gloucester Collection Guide (colour)*
- Download the Bristol, Bath and Gloucester Collection Guide (black/white)*
Discover a Vintage Inn in Bristol, Bath and Gloucester
Enjoy the coast or country, malls or museums of this cherished hinterland and be sure of the warmest welcome and an experience to savour at every Vintage Inn you visit!
*Collection Guides open in a new window. To view them you will need the Free Adobe Reader
Your map is loading...
Using the interactive map
- Use your mouse to move the map around, click on it and drag.
- The red and blue markers on the map each represent a pub in this region. Blue markers signify that the pub also has accommodation attached.
- To view a pub address and plan your route click on the pub's coloured marker.
- Use the + and - buttons on the map or your mouse-wheel to zoom the map in and out for more details.