RSS Fish and half-price Chablis - Fish Friday's catch of the day
The happiest weekends start on Fish Friday. Step into
But now there's even more to smile about: order any two of our popular Fish Friday specials and you'll net yourself a half-price bottle of Paul Deloux Chablis.
The perfect match
Paul Deloux Chablis is the fish-lover's wine of choice. This unoaked Chardonnay, with its crisp and minerally citrus flavour, is the perfect foil for fish. Just order any two dishes from the Fish Friday specials at your local Vintage Inn, and we'll uncork you a bottle for just £9.95 - half price.
Each Friday, our chefs prepare five fish specials from their repertoire of traditional and modern dishes. Your local catch of the day could include:
- Stuffed Rainbow Trout with forest mushrooms and cheese, served on crushed pea purée with buttered baby potatoes and gazpacho dressing
- Seared Turbot Steak with sweet potato wedges, baby spinach and mango, pineapple and lime salsa
- Sea Bream with roasted Mediterranean vegetables ratatouille, crisp baby potatoes and English herb dressing
- Halibut Mediterranean with mash, roasted Mediterranean vegetable ratatouille and fresh basil
- Salmon en Papillote, salmon fillet in English herbs and lemon baked with pea, broad and green bean medley, served with baby potatoes
- Seared Tuna Steak with sweet potato wedges, baby spinach and mango, pineapple and lime salsa
Want to know what's on the menu this coming Fish Friday? Call us on 01273 857256, and we'll tell you what's landed on our quayside.